start your own
Interested in inspiring a little nonpartisan dialogue in your hood?
Host a Spirited Dialogue!
Spirited Dialogue is an policy talk that brings together folks of all political or a-political leanings to talk about issues that have an impact on our lives - in a friendly, informative and - you bet! - fun way.
Here's a kit (pdf) to get you started.
Post a one time event
If you want to do a one time Spirited Dialogue, you can just
- post an event (you'll have to log in or register first, if you haven't already) and
- from your event page, you'll be able to invite and keep track of guests.
Start a series
- start a group (you'll have to log in or register first, if you haven't already), from there
- members can sign up, keep track of events and post messages to the group and
- you get to decide whether to make the group open or invite-only, and
- you'll be able to send invites to all group members as well as forward invites to nonmembers.